JOB OPPORTUNITY: INVESTIGATION OFFICERS & ASSISTANT INVESTIGATORS (350 POSTS) - PCCB
Oct 30, 2021
Nov 8, 2021
Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) invites qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts as shown below:
1.0 INVESTIGATION OFFICERS (200 POSTS)
1.1 Academic Qualifications:
- Applicants should posses at least a first degree from a learning institution recognized by the Government of Tanzania in any of the following fields; Anthropology and Cultural Tourisms, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Computer science, Electronics, Forestry, Agriculture, Procurement, Economics & Planning, Human Resource Management, Statistics, Public Administration, Records Management, Land Management & Valuation, Oil and Gas, Quantity Survey, Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, veterinary, Chemical and Processing Engineering, Community Development and Civil Engineering and Water Engineering.
- Applicants should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
- Applicants who are registered by respective Professional Board(s) will be highly considered
- Applicants should be of high integrity with no criminal record.
- Applicants must have attended National Service’s programs.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 30 years old.
- Applicants must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates and other credentials including birth certificate, School leaving Certificate, National Identity Card (NIDA) or NIDA’s registration number etc
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips are not be accepted
- Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Only verified certificates from Foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
- Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, email address and mobile phone numbers.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will attract legal action
- Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph for each referee.
- Applicants who have/were terminated from Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
- Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English language.
- Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through their current employers.
- Only applicants who will comply with the pre-set qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
- All applications must be sent through PCCB Recruitment Portal whose address is: www.pccb.go.tz/jobportal and not otherwise (Posted/Hand delivery will not be accepted).
- All applications letters should be addressed to:
2.0 ASSISTANT INVESTIGATORS (150 POSTS)
2.1 Academic Qualifications:
Applicant should posses either certificate of Secondary (CSE), Basic Technician certificate, or Diploma from a recognized learning institution in any field including the following fields; electrical, secretarial, information technology, masonry, motor vehicle, car painting, militia, security guards, music, driving, records management, security, plumbing, aviation, community development, hotel management and accountancy.
3.0 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
1. All applicants must note that once recruited will be placed to work at any place as Director General will determine
2. Anti-Corruption Club Membership certificate will be an added advantage
3. All documents to be uploaded to this job application portal should be in Adobe PDF Format and passport size photographs should be in JPG or PNG formats.
4.0 MODE OF APPLICATION
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 1291
Taasisi ya Kuzuia na Kupambana na Rushwa,
Mtaa wa Jamhuri,
If you want to apply for Assistant Investigator Post click here
If you want to apply for Investigator Post click here